Results of Musication projects are available on our tool box website !
Check it out ! there are regular updates and new projects !
As you know, FEDELIMA, ACCES, Court – Circuit, d’Orfeu and VNPF are involved since two years in a Leonardo da Vinci project called MUSICATION.
This project is coming to an end. During these two years, the five partners, and more than 50 professionals of educative activities worked together on the topic education in live music venues. They exchange their experiences, good practices, to reach one common goal: the recognition and the development of educative activities in live music venues.
This project took place in a context of financial crisis, where culture and artstic education are particularly in danger. Professionals involved in the project have pointed the role of live music venues, cultural diversity, culture and education in the society.
In this context, facing new social challenges developing new musical and cultural practices we are pleased to invite you to the final conference of MUSICATION – Music & Education project.
It will take place in Niort, 4th July 2013
Location : Centre national des Arts du la Rue : CNAR/Usines Boinot – 3 rue de la chamoiserie – 79000 Niort
This event is organised during the European professional days of popular music venues, you can download the programme here (in french).
Programme Seminar #4
Burgos Spain – from 14th to 16th May 2013
Tuesday 14th May
9.00 am – El Hangar
Welcome speech, visit of the venue and presentation of the seminar.
9.30 – 1.30 am Tool kit and definition
- Writing of common definitions for the several concepts we worked on during the previous seminars. (e. i : pedagogy, accompanying, coaching, ambassador, audience awareness…).
- Presentation of the several projects we will put in the tool kit
- Working session toolkit and project : Each team will work on one of the project we present in the morning and will a strategy to make it possible in its country. Finding the partners (public / private), choose a targeted audience, timeline, identify the Human resources needed, budget…
Each national team should have prepared a draft of definition and have some projects examples in order to participate in the workshop.
1.45 pm Catering / lunch
2.45 – 6.30 pm Workshop Ambassadors
- Creation of Curriculum – Frame for ambassadors with Réjane Sourisseau
- Recapitulation of all the production Curriculum, definition, tool kit and projects. If everybody agree on it we but it on the website and on the platform
7.30 pm Visit of the historical center of Burgos
8.30 pm Diner
Wednesday 15th May
9.30 – 11.00 am Meeting with creative Music School
- Presentation of the Creative Music School from Madrid
- Creative Music Foundation explanation of their community works
- National and international collaboration and partnerships
- Creative Music School and professionalisation
11.00 – 12.00 am presentation of our project to Creative Music School
12h00 – 1.00 Lunch
1.00 – 4.00 pm Role play
- “Role play” with the Creative Music School on our projects and tool kit development and implementation.
4.30 – 6.30pm Exchange of good practices on European cultural project creation and management.
- How to set up European cultural projects?
- How to find partners?
- Exchange of good practices on European cultural project creation and management.
8.30 pm Diner
22.00 Dj Set / El Hangar : Bring your Music / ipod !!
Thursday 16th May
9.00 – 12.00 Workshop : Musication “2 “
- What do we do to continue this work?
If you want to read the report of the third seminar, you can download it here !